Features of the Design – Obverse
- Hidden in the left wing in Hebrew script is the word ‘Yeshua’ (ישוע).
Thy name is ointment poured forth (Song of Solomon 1:3). Each Silver Talent carries the anointing of Jesus’ name.
- Twelve Stars – Representing the Government of God.
- The Dove landing – The Government is arriving
- The wind blowing through the dove’s beak – The Holy Spirit is bringing HOPE and Peace (The Olive Branch).
Features of the Design – Reverse
- Map of the World – The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever (Rev. 11:15 KJV).
- Mountains – Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain for the Lord’s house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow to it (Isa. 2:2 NKJ). – Also the Seven Mountain Mandate.
- The bright Morning Star and the stars in the heavens. Together with the central words ‘Lift Up Your Eyes.’
The fulfillment of the promise given to Abraham that his descendants would be as the stars in the heavens.
“Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory (Mat 24:30 NKJ).